2010年8月10日星期二

遗憾~21 years old~

the coming saturday is my BIG DAY
my dad and mum promised that will celebrate with me
dad said will buy a BIG CAKE for me and bring me go to TAMBUN eat holiao
mum said will steam RED EGG for me
but i don't back home this week
because i choose to join a activity
be a helper in SOM interaction day
but i am feel very regret now
i wanna back home to celebrate BIG DAY with my lovely family

in my memory
i don't celebrate BIG DAY with them long long time already
through the chinese calender
this year is my 21TH YEAR - a very meaningful year
i am change from a kid to a adult
but i miss the chance to celebrate with them
feel very unhappy now
although i had ask my dad to postpone to next week
but i wanna celebrate BIG DAY in the real day
dont want redeem the celebration

think back i talked with my dad that day
i told him that i don't back home this week
but he said he order the BIG CAKE already
i knew he was kidding
and he continue to said that gonna cancel the order if i don't back
i am felt very sad that time although i knew just a joke
my dad gonna celebrate with me but i put them aeroplane

my dad is a funny people
i asked him to change my BIG DAY celebration to next week
then he said gonna change my BIG CAKE to 21 SMALL CAKE which are cost RM0.50 each
hahahahahahahahahaha
this are the thing that would make me smiles now
hopefully i can go back home this week
ang gong popi

没有评论:

发表评论