2009年10月21日星期三

抉择

last month i already decided wan to accept kuok foundation de loan, but 2day when i noe the jpa offer like better than kuok foundation, i feel so confusing now..
kuok foundation is a good reputation company and can oso said it is a internasional company, if i choose kuok foundation, den mayb i'l employ for them, den my future will so shiny..
another reason is my course is a professional course--accounting, if i choose jpa den work for gov, den i cant enter private kingdom anymore, den how my future leh, always goyang kaki and gossip wif other..
besides that, kuok foundation offer us half loan award, we'l receive RM32,ooo among tis 4 years, but we just nid to pay bec RM16,ooo exempt interest leh..
but the most important that i scared is kuok foundation nid to score 3.0 pngk, i scared tat i cant score it..
if i choose jpa, i just nid to score 2.4 pngk leh and i'l receive around RM10,000, no nid to pay bec, just nid to bond wif gov among 6 years, but 6 years leh, is a long long time..
moreover, the gov will send me to ulu place working o not or give me the job tat not related to my study course--accounting, such as ask me to bcome a secretary..den wat should i do in tat time..
many many things nid to think over now, the decision tat i made now will influence my future leh, so confusing ya..
jpa agreement nid send to official on the next monday, no more time to think le..
which one should i accept, jpa or kuok foundation, wanna crazy le..
who can help me..

没有评论:

发表评论